Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lists of 2012 - #15

Listography 2012 - #15 - 10 Children's Books I Love

1.  On The Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman

2.  The New Baby Calf by Margaret Wise Brown

3.  The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown - Check out this version on Youtube!

4.  The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats

5.  The Party by Barbara Reid

6.  Whoever You Are by Mem Fox

7.  I Already Know I Love You by Billy Crystal

8.  You Read To Me, I'll Read to You by Mary Ann Hoberman

9.  The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle

10.  Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.

I seriously could make this list much, much longer!  For today, I picked only a few of my very favourite books for the littlest ones. 

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to choose. There are so many good ones. Do you remember what our favourites were as kids? I wish I could just buy books without thinking about the budget. They are one of my favourite gifts/treats for Samuel and others when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did mostly the ones my children loved and the only one I have in common is the Hungry Caterpillar. And then there are the ones I loved too.... So many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are good ones! so grateful that you introduced me to so many of your favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete