Saturday, April 07, 2012

Five on Friday

1.  I posted my 1800th entry on this blog this week!  In one month it will be 6 years since I started this writing journey and it's quite amazing to look back and see what I was doing back then!

2.  Over at (in)Courage this week, Heather wrote this poignant and amazing piece entitled  "When Love Hurts." that you really must read.

3.  I love this sign that I found on Pinterest!  It came via

4.  There are so many great colours and patterns everywhere for spring.  Look at this ad for bed linens!  It was the inspiration for a new set of digital papers over at Designer Digitals but I'd love a set for the bedroom.

5.  I'm really looking forward to hiding eggs for the grandchildren to find this weekend.  We have snow here but I think we'll still go outside, just in our boots!  I hope you have fun hiding and finding this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment