Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #51

Listography #51 - Best Christmas Gifts

1.  our family all gathered together

2. an overnight Christmas day trip to Jasper,  just Bob and I

3.  a pair of diamond studs

4.  my first laptop computer

5.  photobooks

6.  scrapbooking mini-albums

7.  hardwood floors

8.  cameras (I've received a few of them over the years)

9.  snowshoes

10.  books

11.  pyjamas

12.  a handcrafted necklace with our children's names on it

and from long ago -

13.  a green plastic lunch kit with a new hairbrush inside from my Dad when I was in grade two

14.  brand new white figure skates

15.  a new Christmas dress, sewed by my Mom,  every year

3 comments:

  1. So many beautiful thoughtful gifts you have received over the years, Crystal! I still remember the delight when I got some Cinderella shoes when I was about 4...... I was in 7th heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! Merry Christmas Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Crystal!

    Your parcel arrived today and the beautiful pillowcases are already on my bed. Thank you so much for all the goodies - the gorgeous fabric, the chocolate, the lotion and body wash and the notebook. You are so very generous and I love it all!

    ReplyDelete