Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #47

Listography #47 - Things I Am Thankful For

It's just a little list but it holds so much meaning -

1.  Good health

2.  A place to call home

3.  Our amazing children and their families



4.  Peace in our country

5.  Living in a rural location



6.  Electronic communications - especially email and cell phones

7.  The ability to read

8.  Pictures and scrapbooks



9.  Time - to use in so many ways

10.  Enthusiasm all around me - from children, friends and family to share and pass on

11.  Smiles

12.  Abundant food

3 comments:

  1. i love your list. it's straight from your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you ... I'm thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little list but a huge topic! When I try to talk to people about being thankful, it takes them a while to stop looking at huge problems, and start noticing the tiny things. But those tiny things can have massive repercussions in our lives, can't they. I ,too, am thankful for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete