Saturday, November 05, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  The temperature started dropping yesterday afternoon and it went from +8 to -11 degrees C in about 6 hours.  And along with that, came our first skiff of snow.  November = winter, I guess.

2.  After we did some garden work, I washed all the outside windows.  And then I put up our Christmas lights :) which led to me thinking that we need another few strings to really make the house look festive.  We'll see if that happens!  I just had them on for a few hours and now they'll stay unplugged until December.


Before


After
(but I think I'll change this up yet)
I like my time-lapse photography!

3.  Meadow has her first hockey game tomorrow.

4.  We are going with four of our good friends to see a local drama society production of "Social Security" tonight.  I'm sure it will be a good time plus we'll be supporting the local arts community.

5.  I chopped 30 cups of tomatoes today in preparation for salsa making.   And I still have lots to ripen.  It was a very good year for tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment