Monday, September 26, 2011

Gratitude Gifts Today

Philippians 2: 12   "Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed - not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence - continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose."

Do I say "yes" and then do nothing for Him?  Do I say "no" to the world but really mean "yes" by my actions and thoughts?  Is my "yes" all for Him and for all He offers to me?  This week I open my eyes and my life to all that "yes" in Him can be, beginning with the counting of His "yes" gifts.



#3054 - #3086

- warm winds blowing through the nights
- reminder of tropical warmth
- flowers still blooming
- no frost so the squash and tomatoes grow on!
- still more sweetpeas

- hours enjoying Maëlle
- how her smiles brighten a moment for others, especially in the hospital
- pretty little red crocheted hat
- time to spend with those I love
- photo reminders of when our four were little - oh, my!

- harvesting complete!
- bales hauled off and stacked for winter
- smell of earth turned over and now resting
- full grain bins
- beautiful colored leaves



- ducks bobbing and spinning in circles on the waves
- bike rides
- seeing beauty on every side of the path
- sun shining on golden leaves
- amazing sunsets



- only a few empty jars left
- shelves bursting with jars
- daily picking of tomatoes
- digging potatoes
- five boxes of apples picked off our tree



- emails from family
- weekend planning
- book club
- wonderful friends
- celebrating Bob's mom's 85 years of living

- sensing His presence in each day
- a reminder that grace - love - mercy from Him are first in our lives - where are they in my heart?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal!

    You are the winner of my Echo Park giveaway! Please email me with your mailing address! dflanders71@hotmail.com. Thanks so much for your sweet comment.

    Hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete