Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Creating

Or at least I'm planning to very soon with this lovely bundle of free fabric that I won over at The Green Bag Lady!  Teresa's vision is to rid the world of plastic bags so she and her crew are sewing and giving away fabric shopping bags.  I've had one for more than a year now.


There are 4 pieces of organic cotton knit fabric from Harmony Art.  The two prints are fat quarters and the solids are a full metre each.  The colors are my favourites!  And the little piece of white with text looks like a word search with words like Mom, Dad, family, and love in orange and the other letters in green.  It's very cool!  The blogging world is filled with generous people who are so willing to share.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am glad you like the fabrics. I hope you will share what you make with them... it is always fun for me to see how the fabric is brought to life. :) Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! And now I am waiting to see what your magical fingers will create from them, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, talk about perfect colours for you!

    ReplyDelete