Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #29

Listography #29 - Superpowers I Wish I Had

1.  Fly - so I could visit our grandchildren often

2.  Wave a magic wand and the house would be sparkling clean

3.  Stay fit

4.  Grow money on trees - or at least bushes :)

5.  Feed paperwork into the computer and it would be magically entered with all calculations finished

6.  Snap my fingers and change the weather

7.  Photographic memory to never again forget a birthday or anniversary - and to have all childhood memories recalled

4 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to #7. I wish that I could remember names better! I know that there are games to play to help, and I try...but I wish I were better at it. ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do wish #3 was a super-power that i had! exercise is one of my least favorite things to do! lucky for me, my hubs loves to exercise so i just follow him around a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. To all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! i love this. i wish i had #3 and #5. :)

    ReplyDelete