Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Creating



A few years back, circle journals were a hot project in the scrapbooking world.  I joined two groups and faithfully completed layouts in each journal as it came to me, using the journal topic that each participant had chosen.  The first group was made up of 13 people - and that journal has not yet arrived home!  I wish I could get it back - hopefully one day.   But this weekend I finished my entry - and the journal! - for the last person in the second group.

Jackie chose the topic "Happiness" and this is what I created for her book.  I quite like how it turned out with all the little tags and I know Jackie is going to have fun seeing what everyone shared with her.   Another checkmark on my to-do list!




3 comments:

  1. yay! good for you for finishing it. looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, another one heading home...can't wait to see your layout in person

    ReplyDelete