Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Creating

It was National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday and Heather and I spent the day at a crop event in Calgary.  It's been a long time since I've sat down and created from noon til midnight - and that's just what we did!

Several scrapbookers that I admire, including Stacy Julian and Leigh Penner, have lately done "Right Now" layouts that feature their children.  So I took that inspiration and created layouts featuring our grandchildren.  I am half done this little project and am so happy with how it's turning out.  Someday I'd love to mount these and display them in our living room.

Becky Novacek said today that she'd like to wallpaper her house with pictures of her grandchildren - and I'd be just fine with that idea!!


Helayna


Samuel


Maëlle

The journaling describes some of the unique characteristics of each of them at this stage in their lives.  I'm looking forward to having all 6 of them completed soon.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me miss scrapboooking! Those are some fun memories! Your work is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your layouts turned out - such a great idea to scrapbook the kids right now. Will you have a chance to finish the other 3 soon?

    ReplyDelete