Saturday, April 02, 2011

Today

Today I -

- finished reading a Kristin Hannah book

- was inspired by the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine

- did 5 loads of laundry

- mended my jeans

- put away stamps and inkpads

- took the empty bottles to the bottle depot

- pocketed $20.65 for the bottle refund

- discussed mother-of-the groom dress shopping with my friend

- baked Banana Chocolate Chip and Carrot Coconut muffins

- delivered muffins to my friend's house

- discussed substitute teaching plans for next week

- received happy mail!  5 fabric charm packs from Robert Kaufman fabrics as part of a giveaway I won on the Sew, Mama, Sew blog - 257 5" pieces of solid color in 5 different lines - makes me want to start sewing!



- made Fettucini Alfredo for supper

- discussed Abraham and Sarah, heroes of the faith,  at our small group Bible study

- laughed

- ate a delicious lunch

- prayed that God will continue to fill my life with His grace

- was totally blessed!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun and full day you had! how fun to receive that fabric in the mail!

    ReplyDelete