Thursday, March 03, 2011

Lists of 2011 - #9

Listography #9 - Things I Love to Photograph

1.  Our grandchildren



2.  Our children and their partners



3.  Sunsets



4.  Flowers



5.  Mountains



6.  Architecture


(I love the memories that go with this tent of my brother's 
and our quadding trip!
Taken through the smoke of our campfire)

7.  Places we've travelled to


(Coptic church in Cairo, Egypt)

8.  Projects



9.  Food


Banana Maple Walnut Cake

10.  People having fun



11.  Everyday objects


(Seen in JFK Airport, New York City)


12.  Color


I had to include pictures of each one - thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. great list - lots the same as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! I have been out taking photos this morning too. Everyday things. Colour. Nature. Fun! (That is because the sun is actually shining today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your list and all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many great photos to include with your list. You take some really great shots, and lots of all those neat and wonderful things you do.

    ReplyDelete