Friday, March 25, 2011

Five on Friday

1.  Driving on icy roads is not fun and I'm. quite. tired. of it after this week.

2.  I am officially on spring break and really wishing that I could be on Vancouver Island - my very favourite place to be at this time of year.

3.  This scarf is so cute!  I'm going to try making it using these easy instructions.  The pictures Monika posted definitely make it sound like something I can do!


(photo from Monika's blog)

4.  As long as we've been married (almost 35 years), I've never seen the snowbanks at the end of our driveway as deep as they are this year.  They are like mountains!  (I'll take a picture tomorrow.)

5.  I love ordering and picking up printed pictures.  The last few of our Christmas vacation in Fairmont will be ready tomorrow and then I can put them all in the album.  I'm looking forward to sitting down with it and reliving the memories :)

3 comments:

  1. When is your anniversary, Crystal? We would have been married 35 years this Sunday - 27th March! Can you believe it - it seems so long ago and yet just the other day at times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the snow, icy roads, and winter in general. I am so ready for Spring! I just hope that we are not trying to move while up to our knees in mud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have had a long, snowy winter. I hope you've captured some photos of those snow banks, but I do hope they will begin melting soon, too. Come on spring.

    ReplyDelete