Sunday, December 05, 2010

The Stories

Somewhere in the last few weeks, I found a place where Lain Ehmann shared a list of journaling prompts (although for the life of me I can't find the exact link now) and I decided to use them throughout my December Daily album.  I thought it would be fun to share them here and invite you to reflect and tell your stories of December and Christmas along with me.


1. The last significant purchase I made was … 8 - half metre pieces of fabric and 7 fat quarters at the fabric store in Winfield.  Meadow had fun picking them out with me and I'm hoping to make some Christmas bunting banners and other little projects.  Watch for the pictures - but some of them are going to be gifts so there might be a little waiting involved first!
2. The top three things on today’s priority list are … taking the recycling and garbage to the local landfill, ordering our family picture Christmas cards, and making poppycock.
3. My favorite thing to drink this time of year is … hot apple cranberry cider - it's like dessert in a cup :)   I still love chai lattes of any kind and my homemade (from a heritage recipe)  cappuccino mix.  And today I bought 'A Raspberry In Paris' and 'Tuscany Pear' rooiboos tea.  I think the names of them caught my travel fancy!
Let me know if you decide to join in so I can come and read your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment