Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Picture Summer

The assignments kept coming and I had to search harder to capture them!


Picture Postcard 
I took a photo and then aged it using Photoshop to create this.  And that process took me longer than sewing a nightgown for Helayna - obviously I am more of a sewer than photo editor!


Spin on Summer
(learnt a cool new trick with my camera)



Friday Light


Barefootin'



Playtime
(playing the Froggie game with Helayna)


Larger than Life
(shadows)


Endless Summer

3 comments:

  1. WOW Crystal! Your photos are beautiful!!! I love that aged one! I will have to try one like that. I think some of these prairie fields would work great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job on the pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete