Saturday, August 07, 2010

Deal of the Week!

For the grand total of $15.80 yesterday at Fabricland, I scored 7.9 metres of these fabrics!  It was "buy one remnant, get 3 free" day :))  Can you guess which one I started with?  And other than that one, I really have no plans for the others - yet!  The lengths range from .7 metres all the way up to 2 metres.



And in other shopping news, after today, I think I am swearing off going to the mall!  It was not very productive - but it probably would have been better if I'd known what I was looking for.  I did much better at the book store, the fabric store and the thrift store!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a bargain! I think you were very restrained. Books are my downfall too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet deal! I can't wait to see what becomes of these ones. I have a cute bulletin board idea that uses fabrics. One of those fabrics would be perfect, and I think would go perfect in the scrapbooking room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy fabrics! ~ Just like Candy to me

    ReplyDelete