If you are looking for a scrumptious, easy to make cookie recipe, here it is!!
Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious with a crusty edge and soft center!
- I made the dough in the morning and then chilled it, baking the cookies after supper.
- This is the first cookie recipe I've seen that calls for the baking sheets to be chilled too. I imagine that it's to prevent the dough from getting soft. I just popped the pan into the fridge to cool it down again, before putting another batch of cookies on it.
- Next time I would use 2 tbsp. sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon to roll the balls in. I have lots of that mixture left over.
- Mine needed exactly 10 minutes to bake through. Removing them at 9 minutes resulted in cookies that were slightly under baked and very soft.
- My yield was 5 dozen cookies.
- I'm adding these to my Christmas cookie repertoire - they are like cinnamon coated shortbread!
Next up: Grilled Chicken Breast with Barbecue Glaze (marinating now)