Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best of 2009

Carrying on with the review of my year!

December 21 Project. What did you start this year that you're proud of?
We ripped out the carpet and lino that we've had in our house for the last 30+ years and replaced it with beautiful hardwood flooring.  It was quite a project and thankfully we had a ton of help!  And it looks marvelous - it almost seems like we have a whole new house.  Of course, doing that led to other related projects and those are still in the works.  It will take a few more months to get everything finished but we are definitely proud of it so far!





The quilt that I made Heather for Christmas is the other project of which I'm very proud.  I loved doing it and love how it turned out.  I think it convinced me  that I can quilt :))



Stay tuned for more news on quilting :))







No comments:

Post a Comment