Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today






Today . . . I made breakfast and ate at home (the first time this week!).

Today . . . the changing leaves provided a beautiful background while I drove.

Today . . . I bought a few groceries at a different small town shop - and was pleasantly surprised by the prices.

Today . . . I saw Meadow and Blake, for the first time in 2 weeks.

Today . . . I cuddled Blake and got lots of smiles and cooing.

Today . . . I was reminded how quickly babies grow up.

Today . . . Meadow gave me the biggest hugs :))

Today . . . she and I had a glorious day together - our first one in 3 months.

Today . . . my daughter and her 2 sister-in-laws went for lunch and a 10 km bike ride, with only 1 child instead of the 7 that usually accompany them!

Today . . . I canned 14 jars of tomatoes.

Today . . . we found a wonderful new market garden and bought more tomatoes, cucumbers, dill and the last raspberries.

Today . . . we turned the car around and went back to watch five goats.

Today . . . we jumped on the trampoline and Meadow taught Gramma how to do "bummers"!

Today . . . Murray brought us a piece of lemon meringue pie.

Today . . . we had a dip in the hot tub.

Today . . . Meadow asked for stories about "when you was a little girl".

Today . . . Bob and Clarence drove to the mountains for the last hike of the season in the Rockies.

Today . . . I had nachos for supper :))

Today . . . was a very good day!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great day! Oh, I wish I could come over and have a day with Meadow and Blake. I miss those playdates with her. I have to come visit in the spring. I like your supper dish. lol. I can tell you were eating alone. ;) Sometimes it's nice to have whatever you want. We had perogies last night as a quick supper with scrambled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good day indeed!

    ReplyDelete