Sunday, July 12, 2009

One More Thing

Are you getting tired of seeing photos with special effects on them?!  I hope not because there's still one week of classes for me to master.  


Project #3 was to add a frame to the texturized photo - and I was able to do that!!  The frame is from Jessica Sprague's collection. 


Lesson 6 was Through the Viewfinder - a technique that I'd never heard of before.  Apparently there's a movement of photographers who actually use old cameras and take pictures to get these vintage effects.  There are some Photoshop textures that have been created that can be used to get the same effect.  This is a picture from our 2008 South American trip and I love the aged look of it now!

5 comments:

  1. That "Through the Viewfinder" is an awesome effect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Crystal. Marc was signed in and I did not sign him out... That was my post above, not my husband's! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a friend put some of my photos through photoshop and I can't believe how great they look! I would to have photoshop elements to work with!

    I love the texture you added to the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look AWESOME!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not getting tired of you photos....I think they are pretty great!

    ReplyDelete