Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman #46


For Today . . . June 15, 2009


Outside my window . . . sunny and warm, birds singing and flowers blooming.


I am wearing . . . turquoise shorts and matching t-shirt that I’ve had forever.  It’s the first time the weather has been warm enough in the morning to start the day with shorts.  


I am thankful . . . for the resources that allow me to fly to see our daughter and her son.  


I am praying  . . . for safe travels as I head to Nova Scotia tonight.


I am thinking. . . about all the things I want to take to Melinda - must be sure to pack all of them.


am hoping . . . to spend a lot of time cuddling Samuel in the next week.


I am wearing . . . black warmup pants, striped tank top, lime green crocs


I am reading . . . The Cellist of Sarajevo by Steven Galloway


From the kitchen . . . Sticky Chicken, Hashbrown Casserole, leftover burgers and angel food cake for Bob this week.


This week . . . I am going with Mel and Samuel to a doctor’s appointment, Mel will get her haircut, dessert with Tyler’s family and visiting with Edward and Linda.


Around the house and yard . . . caught up on laundry and housekeeping, camper cleaned and repacked for another trip - hopefully soon, Bob’s giving the garden lots of water and TLC.  And the apple trees need watering.  


I am creating . . .  a layout about Samuel that Mel had prepared for me for Mother’s Day.  I just have to print 3 pictures, print the story behind his name and attach it.  It was a great gift!


I am hearing . . . birds singing outside the open windows.


One of my favourite things . . . playing at the beach with the grandchildren.  I wish we could spend the whole summer doing this :))


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . . 4 little monkeys jumping in the bed of the camper!!  They had so much fun coming to see us every morning.  



No comments:

Post a Comment