Monday, March 30, 2009

Simple Daybook #36


For Today . . . March 30, 2009

Outside my window . . . changing scenery as we drove to Jasper - less snow, +4 degrees C, herds of elk and mountain sheep eating in the ditch, and beautiful snow capped mountains

I am so, so thankful . . . that Jonathan is okay after an accident on Saturday night - praise God for his protection!

I am thinking . . . how blessed we are to spend time vacationing with our adult children and now their children

From the kitchen . . . of the Jasper Brewing Co. tonight - Vegetable Samosa, Sweet Potato Salad and a Rosemary Polenta Tower shared with Mel

I am wearing . . .  brown casual pants, beige turtleneck sweater, beige quilted vest

I am reading . . .  still The Elegant Gathering of White Snows by Kris Radish - there hasn't been an abundance of reading time this past week

I am hoping . . . to take some great pictures of Meadow skiing tomorrow

I am hearing . . .  Josh Groban singing on his newest album

I am creating . . . first printing pictures for the wedding  guestbook pages and then actually getting the pages put together

Around the house . . . toys put away and bed linens changed after having Heather, Helayna and Silas home last week, now lots of paper filing to do 

One of my favourite things . . . playing Sequence, a card game

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . a couple of days in Jasper, a couple of days in Airdrie and then some time at home to start some spring creating and then some cleaning projects

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you  . . . my Mom and Dad playing games with us last night - we had a ton of fun and they didn't go home until 11:59 p.m.!!!!



Be sure to visit The Simple Woman for more daybooks.

1 comment: