Sunday, February 01, 2009

Menu Planning

I'm trying to get organized and get healthy so I have magazines and a calendar spread out on the kitchen table and some websites bookmarked with ideas for this week's meals.  How do these sound?

Asian Orange Beef

Beet and Apple Soup

Southwest Surprise Bread (refried beans in this!)

Baked Barley and Wild Rice

Apple Cider Beef Stew (pictured above)

Italian Style Lentil Soup

Makeover Chicken Potpies (baked and served in great big mugs)

French Breakfast Puffs


Frozen Pistachio Dessert with Raspberry Sauce

Gluten-Free Spice Cake

It's going to be a busy week in my kitchen, I hope!!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I'd love the recipe for the Italian Lentil soup. I'm looking for a soup to make tonight. Ty's got a cold and lost his voice yesterday, so something hot and soothing is on the menu tonight. Thanks for reminding me to get mine in order this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. What I OUGHT to be doing instead of reading blogs!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! i need to done mine up for this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Everything sounds delicious and nutritious. You gave us ideas for some terrific and creative meals

    ReplyDelete