Sunday, December 14, 2008

Top Ten at Christmas

I think I'll do some listing this week to share a sample of favourite things that I love about this time of  year.   One thing that really makes this season special is the music so today I give you some songs that we enjoy listening to.  I think you can find all of them on YouTube.  And we don't have our tree up yet so instead I offer some fantastic trees that you might want to consider for your own home :))
 
1.  Amy Grant - "Gabriel's Oboe"

2.  Josh Groban - "Thankful"

3.  Celine Dion - "The Magic of Christmas Day"

4.  Diana Krall - "Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep"

top of a turquoise tree, decorated with peacock feathers

5.  JoDee Messina - "A Joyful Noise"

6.  Reba MacNeil - "Late December"

Photo - "Baby's First Tree" in pinks and blues

7.  Psalm 150 Music - "Child of Peace"

8.  Barenaked Ladies - "Do They Know It's Christmas"

9.  Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion - "The Prayer'

10.  Charlotte Church - "Panis Angelicus"

I've left the traditional carols for another day.

Pictures shared from Remodeling My Space.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, you'll have these playing when we arrive, right? We took our new Casting Crowns Christmas CD on the road with us yesterday. I love having new Christmas music.
    Where are all those fancy trees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've starting playing Christmas music too. I'd love to listen to Josh Groban when I'm at your place. :)

    ReplyDelete