1. I wish I had learned to play guitar and to swim. I think both of these are life skills but it just never worked for me to do them as a child. I know that my lack of skills has made me encourage my own children especially in taking swimming lessons.
2. I am quite particular about how things are put in the dishwasher and in the cupboards. Every cup has it's spot and even the cutlery is sorted into sections in the basket before I turn it on to wash. Once they are clean, the cupboards are arranged by color or size. My girls will confirm this and it's strange, I know!
3. Contrary to popular belief for most people, milk is the best thing for me to drink when I'm feeling nauseous.
4. My Bachelor of Education degree is in secondary education with a major in home economics and a minor in social studies - which would not explain why the majority of my teaching was in grade 3!
5. I am a night owl. It's nothing for me to start scrapbooking or baking cookies at 10 o'clock at night. On the other hand, I'd rather stay in bed and read in the morning, which happens only rarely in real life.
6. As babies all 4 of our children began sleeping through the night right around their first month birthday. I have no idea what I did or didn't do to promote that habit but it was marvelous. I don't think I really appreciated how amazing that was until our grandchildren arrived and they didn't do it!
So there you have it - everything you didn't know about me!
If you are reading this and you'd like to join in, please accept this invitation!