Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Daybook #17



For Today... November 17, 2008

Outside my Window... a grey, cold day with scattered flurries this morning, which turned into rain but then stopped altogether

I am thinking... about the visit I had with my friend over supper tonight

I am thankful for... lovely phone calls from our soon-to-be daughter-in-law

From the kitchen... spaghetti with tomato sauce

I am wearing... brown cargo pants, brown thermal tshirt, cream quilted vest and brown Sketchers

I am reading... the December issue of Canadian Geographic Travel magazine (from the library)

I am hoping... to have a day at home tomorrow and clear roads for driving on the weekend

I am hearing... Josh Groban singing Christmas carols on his NOEL album - I love this CD!!

I am creating... week #7 layouts for Design Your Life and a December Daily album, inspired by Ali Edwards

Around the house ... all's neat and tidy after we hosted our Bible study group on Friday night - love having everything done before the weekend and then being able to do fun stuff

One of my favorite things... reading stories with Meadow and Helayna

A few plans for the rest of the week.... Christmas sewing, batch of poppycock, buns to bake, 1.5 days of subbing (including a fieldtrip), play date with Meadow, cooking class, supper and open mike night at the Eco Cafe', trip to Airdrie - it's a busy, busy week!!

A picture thought I'd like to share with you . . . . . . . . . . . .



Along the roadside in central Brazil - just 1 year ago we were busy planning to go on this trip

Be sure to visit The Simple Woman to read more and let her know if you've decided to participate.

2 comments:

  1. It sure does sound like a busy - yet - enjoyable week coming up for you. Thanks for a tip on a Christmas album for this year - will hunt it down. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! SO glad you have had time to create! Bring your album with you so I can see it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete