Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Creating

Week #6 in Design Your Life with Cathy Zielske at Big Picture Scrapbooking was about unity. I am so happy with these layouts!!



Sketch #1 - Unity on one page - "Dresses After 50 Years" - I flipped the sketch to highlight our daughters wearing my mom's wedding dress and the bridesmaid's dress at the 50th anniversary. I love the black and white scheme.




Sketch #2 - Unity across the divide - "Celebrating 60 Years"




Sketch #3 - Real Life Colour - use green, orange and purple - but I skipped the purple. I love double sided papers - both patterns are from the same sheet of paper!

6 comments:

  1. They look great. I love the black and white LO. I just took that family quadding picture out of a frame and put new pictures in, but it brought back lots of great memories and surprising you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the B&W LO too! How cute are your girls in those dresses! That is amazing that the dresses have been preserved so well. I bet your Mom was surprised to see them worn again after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More wonderful layouts! I love them - so good to see you using up that product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts!! The colors are great. I really like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white one! How fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again beautiful, beautiful layouts! I too LOVE the black and white one! It is absolutely stunning and the pictures, paper, everything just goes perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete