Thursday, October 02, 2008

New Project

This week, the amazing Ali Edwards is creating a project called A Week In My Life to document her life with words and pictures. She has an open invitation to join in and I love the whole idea, so I've been trying to capture the moments of every day this week. Eventually these will find their way (magically - all by themselves - not!) into an album or book as a reminder of this time. I love the whole idea and I'd like to share today's photos with you.



Breakfast while checking emails and blogs.




Listening to first audio presentation in the online class I'm taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It was full of information, encouragement and ideas.




Sneak peek of assignment #1 at Design Your Life with Cathy Zielske. You can still sign up to join us - we'd love to have you :))




The view from my kitchen window.



Started filling in a brand new day planner today - I could not resist the beautiful orange colour :))




Putting away clean dishes.




Late in the afternoon we went for a drive to take some pictures but we were just a little too late and the light was flat already. I did manage to get one shot that looks okay. I think we'll try again with early morning light tomorrow.




A lone fisherman canoeing at Battle Lake.




Roasted Pork Loin and Country Salad, courtesy of the Eco Cafe', tonight.



And it was local talent night at the cafe' so we heard some very good coffeehouse music.

There were a few questions about my 30 Days of Autumn pictures. Some of the later ones (the truck and the swing) were taken at Pigeon Lake, a beautiful spot just 3 miles from our house. I've been taking walks there and my camera is my constant companion. Thanks for asking!

4 comments:

  1. love that you are doing this!!! the photo of you at your desk is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos too! This is such a good idea, Crystal and those autumn colours are breathtaking. I love the diary too - very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:34 PM

    Very nice, Crystal. I like this project--I've been following Heather's pictures all week, along with AE's.

    Once again, you live in a beautiful place! Thanks for answering the question about those other photos, too.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so much creating these days. I can't wait to see them all when I come home. I like these little snippets of the day and seeing what you're up to. Can we go to the Eco Cafe when we're home? Supper looks delicious! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete