Friday, July 11, 2008

A Summer Day



Today Helayna took me to the BIG park! It's got more playground equipment, a huge grass area and - the best part for her, I think - a pond!! We had lots of fun together -



- throwing rocks in the water




- climbing on the little wall




- going down the BIG slide




- and trying to hang on to the purple dinosaur. And of course, taking pictures!!




I got lots of hugs and cuddle time too. I am so blessed to feel these little ones share their love and just relax in my arms. It's a feeling that fills my soul and one I can treasure until the next time I get to see them.

1 comment:

  1. We had such a good visit with you here! Helayna has been asking for "Gramma" all day! :) I'm so glad you came to spend time with us!
    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete