Monday, July 14, 2008

Simple Woman Daybook

On a rainy Monday morning, I had a chance to do some online browsing and found several things worth noting. One of them is this blog The Simple Woman. I especially like her Monday morning activity so I've joined in today. Feel free check her site for more interesting reading - it will definitely start your week out enjoying a simpler lifestyle.



FOR TODAY - July 14, 2008

Outside My Window the flowerpots are filled with purple wave petunia blossoms, yellow and purple faced pansies, peach tea roses and fragrant herbs.

I am thinking about the visit we had with Meadow, Naomi and Jerry while Bob helped replace their leaking hot water tank.

I am thankful for warm and sunny summer days of rest and renewal.

From the kitchen banana brownies (recipe courtesy of Stacy Julian) and hamburger soup for supper.

I am wearing jeans, flip flops and a green tshirt.

I am creating a scrapbook page about last year's quadding trip to Nordegg.

I am going wedding dress shopping with Kelsey on Friday!

I am reading "Our Lady of the Lost and Found" for July's bookclub.

I am hoping for sunshine this week so we can the hay cut and baled.

I am hearing the CD Praise and Worship Songs for 2007.

Around the house things are tidy from the weekend but the floors need to be washed.

One of my favorite things is to sit on the patio, smell the flowers and drink my tea.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
- weed in the garden
- mend some clothes
- save my pictures to the hard drive
- visit my friend Carol
- bake rhubarb muffins
- make the bed in the guest room

Here is picture thought I am sharing



showing the goodness of my garden.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I love your list - I think you should put it on a LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list too! It's a great way to capture a moment in time and I agree with Heather - a neat layout idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful idea and I started the real journal (as in book) as well. I love The Simple Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on over, Crystal - I have somethign for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to meet you. Looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete