Thursday, June 05, 2008

Arrived

I'm registered, have a bulletin of reports, am settled into a room and have been to a communion service in a cathedral. And I was challenged by a sermon on Matthew 18 and what it means to be like a child and be a part of God's family. Our Father speaks in magnificent ways to get me to hear His word and be open to His plans. It's been an interesting day!

I put my laptop into my briefcase and (unwisely) left all the cables at home so I need to get a special Ethernet cable tomorrow and I should be good to go with internet here. Watch for pictures :))

1 comment:

  1. Oops on the cables! That is something I would do. I look forward to hearing more about your weekend.
    PS...no exam mark yet; it is week 4 now, so probably another few weeks...

    ReplyDelete