Friday, May 09, 2008

Something New

I'm taking an online creative challenge course with Gretchen Schmidt over at Big Picture Scrapbooking called 28 Days and it's a great way to commit to doing something creative every day. I am definitely having fun playing with paper, which is always a happy thing for me! I re-covered a little 4X6 photo album to hold some photos and covered a journal last night. Today's assignment is a layout about "YOU - Today, Doing What You Do" so I better get doing something!



There's also a photography challenge so our assignment for day 1 was to take a picture of our pantry. I called this my "cold pantry" since I don't really have 1 big cupboard or pantry. Interesting to see what's in there! What's in your pantry and fridge today? Go take a picture of it :))

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's in there? I see a big bag of carrots, 2 dozen eggs, milk and more. How many people live in your house? We'll be happy to help you with it when we're there this summer. 9 more days!

    ReplyDelete