Friday, May 23, 2008

Creating

In the 28 Days online class from Big Picture Scrapbooking that I'm taking, Gretchen Schmidt gave us an assignment this week using a Memory Sparker (a word that triggers memories). The first word on the list was Grandma and I knew I would do a layout on that right away! This picture of my brother and I with my mom's mom was taken nearly 50 years ago (I used a copy here). The envelope is from Creating Keepsakes Kit of the Month for April and the card inside of it is filled with the journalling.



Another assignment this week was to use a sketch to create a layout so this one has a picture of our granddaughters with Darrin and Kelsey last summer.




And this one was created using some of the pictures I took of Meadow when we visited the greenhouse earlier this week.




I have had a very good week in my studio :))

4 comments:

  1. You have had a productive week in your studio! That's awesome! I love the layouts you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layouts, Crystal. You have had such fun in your studio! Meadow is just the sweetest little one and you look so happy too!

    I have been lying in bed this morning dreaming of all the things I want to do this week. I won't get many of them done, of course, because I am slightly over ambitious here, but having the luxury of choosing to do some crafting is absolutely wonderful.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:40 AM

    Oh, Crystal, your creations are so pretty!

    My SIL has just gotten into scrapbooking (now that she has a little one) and I recommended your site for some layout inspiration. Like you, she's a very creative person and has taken off with her layouts.

    I always enjoy seeing the work you do in your studio!

    Have a great weekend!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, memorable creations!!

    ReplyDelete