Monday, May 12, 2008

Because -

of these 2 blogs I entered this online community 2 years ago.



Melinda and Tyler at A Year Without Peanut Butter were the first people I knew that had a blog. It all started 3 years ago when they went to Taiwan to teach for a year and started their blog to keep everyone updated on their experience.




Heather at Running the Race is my inspiration for scrapbooking and photography.

These daughters of ours made it seem so easy to share their adventures and pictures via a blog so I decided to give it a whirl. It was also a way for me to share what was going on in my life without making many, many phone calls! Thanks, M and H for encouraging me and for being faithful readers - love you!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! I'm glad we got you started on this. We love posting on ours, but I think we enjoy even more reading other peoples. It keeps us so much more connected, even just reading your day to day happenings and see photos. We feel so much closer. Thanks for being a faithful reader and poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:35 AM

    Oh, Crystal, I'm glad you made the leap into the blogosphere. I am SO happy to know you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:48 AM

    I too am glad that you started a blog! What a fun way to get to know someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...here too. My daughter is the one who got me started. And I am so glad our daughters pushed us into this new world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crystal I love reading your blog! Your creations inspire me,and your travel photos make me yearn for more trips myself.
    Even though at this time of my life it seems that I don't have much time to be creative, I have lots of ideas! Hopefully that will soon change. I hope ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't blogging wonderful!! I too was encouraged by Heather to start blogging and am so glad that I did! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to many more posts in the future! :o) Thank you too for taking the time to read my blog and for posting comments and kind words of encouragement! Happy Blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you started! I love reading your blog - it helps me feel so much closer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is AWESOME! Love all these photographs...and that sweet one of Heather is DARLING on the swing!
    Happy Blogiversary! hehehe
    xoxo
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete