Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Very Good Day

One of my absolute favourite educational conferences is the International Reading Association's spring gathering. So yesterday I had a chance to hang out with other teachers and learn more about reading. Several speakers shared ideas on the best ways to teach reading and writing and how to encourage a love of reading in kids. Good stuff!!



One of the best things about this conference is the book display area and the opportunity to buy the newest and best children's books!! I got some great new titles for Meadow and Helayna :))



My good friends DonaMae and Audrey. The three of us have sat together in many professional development sessions over the years and we've added good ideas and strategies to our teaching repertoire.



And this was the menu cover at Earl's where our visiting continued after the conference. I loved it!!

1 comment:

  1. I am seeing some serious MOJO on that menu cover going on! How fun too! Love your fun shots!
    xoxo
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete