Monday, April 28, 2008

2008 Quad Trips - #1



Heading down the hill and out onto the trails! There were 15 of us and we had lots of fun on our first ride of the year.




Jill and Marcia did some riding on 4 legged animals, instead of machines.




My brother Del was holding his wife, Marcia's horse for her before we started out. The horse was pretty much doing whatever he wanted!



Our day included a poker rally, with Darrin being declared the winner. He is the luckiest guy in our family!!




This is some of what we went through!




At this stop, a very old Chevy car from the 1930's intrigued the guys.




My nephew, Ed, splashing through one of many mudpuddles.




My niece, Pamela, in one of the snowbanks.




Three girls and their quads!




Family photo of my sister, brother-in-law and niece - maybe for this year's Christmas card?!

5 comments:

  1. I have never been on a quad bike and it looks so much fun! I am going to have to put that on the "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go!!! I will have to show hubby these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:51 PM

    Very fun weekend. Thanks for all your help and for staying. I still need to catch up on my sleep though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that looks like so much fun! Although I think I would prefer the four-legged variety, as opposed to the four-wheeled... :D

    Just wanted to say hey and let you know I'm still thinking about you!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete