Thursday, February 21, 2008

Look What I Found!

We've had a very quiet day here in balmy Florida, as Bob is trying to shake the cold he's got. This evening we went to the Dolphin Mall for supper and a little shopping (the things we forgot to pack!). There was a map and brochure at the hotel so I had my route all mapped out before we even got there :)).

Here's what I got at Skechers but mine are a tan color. They are so cute and I'm breaking them in right now.




I hope we can get back to this mall as there are a few more stores I'd love to check out. Never thought this would be our first day's activity but I'm not complaining!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    I love your pictures and it looks so warm.We are to get into the 40's.
    Those shoes look so comfortable.I love to shoe shop.
    I'll bet that when your granddaughters are 14 they will come and tell you also. After raising 3 boys it is really special to have a young lady to talk to.We were really blessed with 4 grandkids.
    I hope that you have a wonderful time in Fl and you can hit more stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love those shoes - they suit you!!!! I hope they are comfy on your trip!
    Glad you found some great shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Dolphin Mall is great! I always go to Skechers. Best variety for sure. I also love the Ralph Lauren outlet store, Bose, and there is an awesome perfume store there that is run by a super sweet family. I think it's called Splash Perfumes. They are over by the Old Navy side of the mall. Got my last bottle of Perry Ellis there for $19 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness I so LOVE those shoes!!! I have a shoe fettish big time...and bag too! LOL
    Love all your great shots too! How fun! xoxo
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of those in Black! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete