Thursday, February 21, 2008

365 Project Goes to Miami

February 21

I can't limit myself to just one picture today so here's a little collection instead. I feel so lucky to be able to post 3 times today - I don't think I'm going to be able to do this very often so I'll just enjoy it while I can.



Painted mural on the side of "Catch of the Day", voted Miami's best seafood restaurant recently. The food was good, especially the Crunchy Coconut Shrimp and the Key Lime Pie!




Our home in Miami. I love the palm trees with lights wrapped around the trunks.




This one's for Kelsey, the shoe lover in our family. I know she could seriously have fun in this store!




I'm sure if Helayna could sit in one of these for her next haircut, she'd be much more cooperative! I think this Kidz Kutz salon is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


February 20



These happy little guys greet us every time we go into the bathroom!

4 comments:

  1. I thought about you when I saw the national weather this morning.....75 degrees in Miami....wish I was there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are enjoying some relaxing time before your trip! I wish we were there with you!!!!
    Those little bird prints are too cute!
    And Helayna would LOVE having her hair cut there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a GREAT trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:23 PM

    Enjoy the weather, Crystal. We just got snow overnight here in PA. Thinking of Florida! XO

    ReplyDelete