Thursday, January 17, 2008

365 Project - Image of the Day

January 17

I was putting something away in the garage this afternoon when the UPS delivery person brought this amazing big box to me!



Joanna Bolick over at Tuesday's Frog very generously was giving away some Christmas RAKs on her blog and I won the very last one!! She sent me all of these beautiful things - I am blown away by all the lovely things. There's a red velvet lined basket, a round metal basket that looks like a white crown, a Designing With 2008 calendar (AND an extra one for Heather too!!!), a little tin with the most beautiful cardstock stickers, 2 sets of Rhonna Farrer stamps (which are to die for - I've looked at and admired these but never purchased them), a set of Love, Elsie alphabet stamps, an acrylic block, some Making Memories Christmas CB buttons, a Doodlebug Plain and Simple CB house (it's so sweet) and a Real Simple pad of blank grocery lists. I feel so lucky and truly thankful to Joanna for her generosity, which included sending this all the way from North Carolina! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

9 comments:

  1. And what a fun box of goodies you got! I can't wait to see what you create with them DAWLING! xoxo
    lvoes,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fantastic parcel! What a joy for you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooooo sweet! I can't believe how much she sent you! She is so awesome! :) I'm glad you got it - totally happy mail day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like alot of fun in that basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you really cashed in with that prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun box of goodies!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Great gift!!!! Aren't you lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Well that is a fabulous parcel to get!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:54 PM

    parcels are the best and you hit the jackpot with this one - wow!

    ReplyDelete