Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Image of the Day

Day 19



This is a Partylite candle holder that I've had for many years and it continues to make me happy. I love how the tree glows when there's a candle lit inside it. I took this picture during the day - I'll try to post another one with it actually showing the candlelight. You can't really tell but the table runner is a beautiful embroidered piece from Europe that Mel and Tyler gave me last year for Christmas. Our home is looking very festive these days! I hope you are enjoying your decorations too.

2 comments:

  1. Candles are just the perfect accent for Christmas decorating. I bought some sugared pecan scented ones this week. Nice to see your using your tablerunner. Donna has hers out too. I like to see the treats I bring being put to use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays together with your family. I LOVE reading your blog and all that you share with us. It brings Sunshine to each day and makes me yearn for some "free time" to "play"

    ReplyDelete