Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Photography Wednesday

I'm taking an online photography class so our first assignment was to work with indoor light. I took these pictures of our granddaughters over the last week. They are such easy subject to photograph - and both houses have pretty good lighting (unlike our house!). I used to post pictures on Photography Tuesday - maybe I should concentrate on some techniques again - um, something to think about.



We found some fresh raspberries at Safeway and Helayna loved them! She'd put one in her mouth, pucker up her lips and make a face because they were kind of sour - and then reach for another one!!




Having lunch with Daddy while Mommy was busy creating. Gramma washed dishes, played, cooked, played, and created just a little!




Miss Busy taking Bunny and Dolly for a stroll around the house. In two months Meadow's really improved her steering even though she can barely see above the handle!




I caught her in a rare quiet moment! She loves this little rocking chair that was used by Jerry's family when they were little.

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love seeing the girls in their everyday lives. I can't wait to see Meadow driving her stroller around the house. I'm glad you have lots of time to spend with them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! I love the top one of H!

    ReplyDelete