Monday, October 15, 2007

Working Together

Today is officially Blog Action Day and I spent a little time exploring some of the suggested sites. It kind of connects with Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace Prize last week for his work on the environment. Our county just introduced a big recycling program this summer and I'm delighted to be able to participate easily. Before I had to haul everything to Leduc and the bottom line was that I needed lots of recycling storage here at home. Now I can take it to our local landfill site and just pop it into the blue recycling trailer. Such a good thing to finally get on board with! Ali Edwards wrote some interesting thoughts about recycling from a scrapbooker's perspective - you should check it out. Hope you are doing something responsible for our earth these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment