Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Guess Who Came for Lunch?!

Naomi and Meadow came for lunch and a little visit today. It's so much fun to hang out with them - I could do it every day!



We get the sweetest expressions now - you just have to smile when she smiles!




We got the bin of toys out and they were quickly on the floor and scattered around. It doesn't bother me a bit - I just love seeing her have fun.




We are ready to roll and head off for adventure!




A little taste of the farm today - and the predicted high of +22 Celsius never did materialize :((




We headed out to the pasture on the "vrooom, vroom". Meadow is going to love driving someday - she's fascinated with moving vehicles already.

And some other images from the last few days.




Getting a ride from Grampa, who gets the biggest giggles from her when he tosses her around.




Sending a wave your way!




Look at all those pearly whites lined up!




This girl can never have too many bathing suits! She carries them all over, wears them over her clothes and puts them on in multiples. I think she's planning to swim in the tub.




I just love her expression here!! She is a little character!

I forgot my camera at Naomi and Jerry's the other day so Naomi had fun capturing lots of images while it was at their house. Thanks for sharing them with me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! She is growing up so fast. I love the bathing suits. How many did she actually have on? I'm glad you're spending lots of time together and enjoying this absence from teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart. You can see her personality just jumping out of her. I love the rosy cheeks!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! She is SO cute! I love the photos you shared!
    Kinda nice not to have to go to work every day, eh?! ;)

    ReplyDelete