Monday, September 03, 2007

This is My Life

Dealing with stacks and piles of stuff on our last day at home.



Suitcases are open but not full yet!




My mission is to leave the house in relatively neat shape so I had to deal with this counter. It looks ALOT better and the basket is even emptier (I know it doesn't really look like it but trust me on this one). I also cleaned out the fridge, caught up on the laundry and reorganized the garage. It's been a busy day! I even did some creating but it's a project that I can't share yet. It's not due until later this month but with us going away, I had to get it done today.

4 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see you in two days!!! We have three of the four suitcases packed. Just the last little things like toiletries left to go in, but I'm a bit worried about the weight of the last one. I always have that problem.
    The cupboard looks so much better. I hope you took some pictures of all your work so I can see what you've been up to. You've already had a busy start to Sept. I can see you're not missing school yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see the great pics you will have!! Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip!!My Grandmother went europe on a month trip she had such a good time:~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip!
    I see you're going to read "My Sister's Keeper".... amazing book! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete