Friday, August 31, 2007

Play Date with Meadow



When I got to the house this morning, Meadow was up and dressed in a tshirt and jeans, with her bathing suit bottoms on over top the jeans! Jerry said it was to avoid tears over getting dressed. Later in the day we ditched the jeans and put a different swimsuit on over top the shirt. She's going to be just like her mom when it comes to clothes - a definite mind of her own! We baked some buns and Meadow was my sit-on-the-counter helper. I remember our kids sitting beside me while I worked too. Good stuff!




Mom's onions are fascinating - they peel apart in layers!!




Back and forth on the swings.




Life's good when a girl's got cookies and water in her stroller on a hot day!




Just kicking back in the doll's stroller on a lazy summer afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. That picture of Meadow sitting on the counter is too precious!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 AM

    I can tell that you love being a Grandma. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:04 PM

    What a great play date! She is SO cute!

    Looking at your pictures reminds me that I have so much to look forward to as Victor grows.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks like you had a fun day! Meadow is so cute!

    ReplyDelete