Sunday, April 29, 2007

Amazing Weekend!!

Unique opportunity
Real life thinking
Better than ever
Amazing women
New ideas, products and techniques

Synchronized stapling!
Crazy early mornings and late nights
Rewarding classes
A very full goodie bag
Pink - Cactus Pink!
Big Picture Scrapbooking with Stacy Julian
Opportunities to laugh and to cry
Only way to be - Scrap Happy
Keeping life real, one memory at a time

Chatterbox
Oh so many cool products
Naturally supporting each other
Very amazed to get to the Finish Line
Embossing with Gel-a-tins
Number - 150 of us
Totally worth it
Imaginesce
Only event like it
Need to go next year!

I'm home from an amazing time! There's so much to tell you about and so much to show you. I've got to let it all settle a bit and I'll share what happened over the next few days. The acrostic poem gives you a few hints! For now I'll just say it was a lifetime memory event.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time! I love the poem, too--what a neat idea.

    XO,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, it was so nice to see you and have an opportunity to chat a bit! I too am in awe of the weekend, and that was as an employee at the event. It was still so wonderful. And Stacy was amazing. Glimpses was inspiring and touching and heartbreaking and so much more that I can't put into words. Wow. I'm so lucky I was there. Scraphappy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see some of your goodies!! Sounds like you had an amazing time. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete