Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This . . .

came to my kitchen as a Christmas gift so I've been trying it out. Yesterday I used the temperature probe and it cooked a beef roast while I was at school. It was definitely nice to have meat ready for supper and it tasted pretty good. Now if I can be super organized ahead of time, we should have some yummy meals around here!



The grade 3's went swimming today and we had an awesome time! Lots of sliding, splashing, swinging and laughing made for a busy but extremely fun time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a fancy machine with lots of settings and options. I hope you enjoy many wonderful meals from this one. I think slow cookers were one of the greatest inventions. I have seen them here, so I'm hoping the Easter bunny will bring one; but it's not as fancy as yours. Enjoy the savory goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad it works well and you are using it! I need to pull mine out way more!

    ReplyDelete