Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Cleaning

One of the tasks I wanted to tackle this week was cleaning out the bottom of my closet. Here's what the project involved!



The basket is full of sandals and summer shoes - I did not realize I had so many! And I've added a second basket for the dress shoes. The garbage bag is going to the second hand shop. So that job can be crossed off the to-do list - feels good to purge stuff and be ready to actually use what I have!

Thanks to Randi over at This I Have to Say for the challenge to post some spring cleaning news.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to get that accomplished early in the week. Now time to enjoy visiting your granddaughters and get some relaxing in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Well, well, well... Looks like I am not the ONLY shoe hog around here!! hee hee Way to go, cleaning out that closet!!

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it feel great to do some purging??? I need to do this too, but I have hopes that those worn out 70's shoes will be back in style. Yes ok I admit it, I am a pack rat!!!! Maybe one day I will be able to part with my stuff.

    Good for You Crystal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Crystal. Looks like you purged alot of shoes. I need to take a page from your book and purge some of my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my youngest daughter went to college, she became known as the shoe queen. She had so many shoes that she had to keep some in the trunk of her car because the dorm closet wasn't big enough!

    You can't have too many pairs of shoes. I taught her well.

    ReplyDelete