Thursday, February 01, 2007

Beautiful Granddaughters!

There really are no other kinds!!
They can just light up a day and bring a smile to my face every single time I get to see them!!



Bath time is a favorite activity for Helayna - she's so sweet when she comes to cuddle in the towel!




Meadow spied Helayna's soother and figured she might just like a lick of it! It was so funny!! But the moms prevailed and she didn't actually get it into her mouth.




I just love how much these 2 adore each other!

7 comments:

  1. Love those pictures of your two little beauties. They are just too sweet. It is great to see how close they are to each other. Love the look on your and your dh's faces looking at those two cuties pies. Thanks for sharing these wonderful posts and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are growing so much. They are both absolutely adorable. Helayna's getting so strong, holding up her neck. And Meadow, that smile just melts my heart. I'm so glad you had a day to spend visiting them, even if you were sick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to checking out your blog becauase I know I will be treated to those two sweet little faces! They are just darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, Crystal. Thanks for sharing again! They really are beautiful little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute photos! So glad we could spend some time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing the pics of your granddaughters Crystal. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete