I love the holidays!! Here's my list of top 10 things to love about this time of year.
1. Time to spend with family and friends.
2. New games and fun filled times playing.
3. Food - shortbread, chocolate, appetizers - it's all good!
4. Decorations from years past and the stories to go with them.
5. Photo ops - abundantly!
6. Sleeping in and staying up late.
7. New movies to watch.
8. The music of the season.
9. Lights - inside on the tree, outside on houses and bushes, candles.
10. Letters, cards and messages from far and near.
And Meadow with her Mom and Dad at the end of a busy day. We missed the Christmas dress portrait but hopefully we can restage it later this week.
Bob went snowmobiling near Rocky Mountain House today with Darrin, Ed, and Larry. They had fun and have many stories to tell, including one about pulling 2 machines to the top of a hill, using tow ropes. He was very tired so I didn't get a chance to ask if he took any pictures. Hopefully!!! Mel and Tyler went shopping today while I hung out with my sister for the day. We scrapbooked a little, created a bunch of cards and had a great visit.
I hope your holidays are as enjoyable as mine!!